1.How to get into Factory setting? What should be noted?
At present, the "factory setting" code of TV sets produced by VIEW ELECTRONIC is the default value "MENU+1147", or" INPUT+2580". Please mind the following:
a. The "factory setting" is the specialized item for R&D personnel and quality inspectors to detect and adjust. There is no need to adjust it once again for it is already in the best condition. So, no adjustment is allowed unless by professional maintenance technicians in case of leading to other negative phenomenon.
b. If relative items needed to adjust, record the original parameters of these relative items beforehand. Remember to adjust to the original parameters if the adjustment failed.
c. If adjustment disorder or failure happens, the product can return to the initial condition of menu by operating "reset" item.
2.When replacing screen or main board or other main components, which aspects should be paid attention to?
a. Keep the model and the specification of the new material in accordance with these of previous material. If the panel is replaced by a new one with different model, the relative parameters, voltage requirements and resolution should be clearly understood. Attention：Panels in different model and specification are corresponded with voltage.
b. When replacing the main board, only the main board in the same model and same production batch can be used. If using the main board in different model and different production batch, first should be clear whether the parameter is in accordance with the panel or not. Meanwhile, pay attention to whether the voltage that panel T-CON needs is in accordance with the output voltage of main board's LVDS VCC. Remember that the panel will be damaged when the voltage of LVDS VCC is much too high, and the T-CON board cannot work when the voltage is too low.
c. When using the main board of different model or different patch for replacing, the modification and adjustment of relative panel parameters should be clearly understood. Relative items can be properly adjusted in the "factory initial setting". If failed to do so, software upgrading is needed to meet the requirements of panel parameter.
Replacing panel, glass, main board or shielded wire must be accompanied by appointed technical service staff.
d. When using the main board of different model or different patch for replacing, the modification and adjustment of relative panel parameters should be clearly understood. Relative items can be properly adjusted in the "factory initial setting". If failed to do so, software upgrading is needed to meet the requirements of panel parameter.
e. Please mind electrostatic protective measures: avoidance of static electricity damaging panel components or IC and other sensitive and vulnerable components is the issue that maintenance instructors should pay attention to.
3.How to maintain remote?
a. Please avoid throwing, falling and wetting of the remote. Keep the surface and the battery of the remote clean.
b. Try to avoid children playing with remote for the frequently start will shorten the lifetime of remote and television.
c. Never wipe the surface of remote with solvent or potent chemicals. If there is slight dust, wipe it lightly with clean and soft cloth or cotton yarn. If the dirt in surface is too heavy, remove it with clean and soft cloth or cotton yarn which has dipped in neutral detergent, then let it air-dry.
d. If the battery drops down from the remote accidentally and needs to put back in place or needs to change the battery, please be clear with polarity of battery and make it in accordance with the polarity in battery compartment, and avoid the phenomenon of remote or battery burnt even battery explosion caused by reverse installation of battery.
4 .Maintenance Safety
● The inside key components in the LED TV must be offered and replaced by qualified and appointed manufacturer. Otherwise it may generate electric shocks, fires or other important unsafety cases;
● Don't try to change the circuits without authorized permission;
● Ensure to study the maintenance and service manual thoroughly before doing any of the maintaining actions.
2.High Voltage Warning:
● Please be highly noted the high voltages in the circuit.
3.Electric shocks and Fires Warning:
● Connect the insulate transformer between the AC current to the LED TV before repairing the panel;
● Take care of the Soldering Pad related to the high voltage circuit. When there occurs short-circuit case, please replace the overheated components in time;
● All protective equipment must be re-installed according to the original design;
● Check the rosin joints, stack welds and the insulations, ensure there is no objection attached.
● The inner circuit boards in the LED TV are sensitive to the statics. Please take care of the ESD protection when replace the circuit boards;
● The circuit boards must be packed by antistatic bags. Please wear antistatic ring and gloves when during repairing works.
● LVDSVDD – If the LED TV is in 5V, it must be switched to the setting of 5V; If the LED TV is in 12V, it must be switched to the setting of 12V.